The announcement that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) is to resume its review of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) funding has the potential to make a significant difference to the UK’s brokers.
The past few years has seen a massive hike in fees – some brokers faced a levy increase of 900% – but industry bodies are now taking a more positive view of the situation.
Steve White, head of compliance and training at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), said the as
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list