According to recent research by Sterling Insurance, brokers are confident in the medium-term health of the commercial market but, conversely, they believe personal lines will continue to suffer.
The survey, of just over 400 brokers from across the country, found that 65% believed commercial lines business would improve over the next 12 months while more than half (58%) stated they had no faith in personal lines business improving.
Better for business
Director at Sterling, David Sweeney, hypothe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData