According to recent research by Sterling Insurance, brokers are confident in the medium-term health of the commercial market but, conversely, they believe personal lines will continue to suffer.
The survey, of just over 400 brokers from across the country, found that 65% believed commercial lines business would improve over the next 12 months while more than half (58%) stated they had no faith in personal lines business improving.
Better for business
Director at Sterling, David Sweeney,
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty