According to recent research by Sterling Insurance, brokers are confident in the medium-term health of the commercial market but, conversely, they believe personal lines will continue to suffer.
The survey, of just over 400 brokers from across the country, found that 65% believed commercial lines business would improve over the next 12 months while more than half (58%) stated they had no faith in personal lines business improving.
Better for business
Director at Sterling, David Sweeney, hypothe
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017