The insurance industry will need to think about devising new types of insurance products as a large portion of the migrant population will join the over-50s as a major market for insurance products, the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has said.
The institute's statement was based on new research conducted with Chatham House, which studied the likely impact on insurance and financial services by Europe's ageing population and the potential large-scale migration needed to fill the resulting vo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed