One in three global businesses see loss of data as a significant threat, as well as a key issue to address in operational risk management planning. An Ace-sponsored survey of 181 senior executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit, revealed that 40% of respondents focused more on loss of data than other issues, including systems failure, human error and natural disasters. In addition, more than half believed the volume and severity of operational risks had increased.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti