One in three global businesses see loss of data as a significant threat, as well as a key issue to address in operational risk management planning. An Ace-sponsored survey of 181 senior executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit, revealed that 40% of respondents focused more on loss of data than other issues, including systems failure, human error and natural disasters. In addition, more than half believed the volume and severity of operational risks had increased.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club