One in three global businesses see loss of data as a significant threat, as well as a key issue to address in operational risk management planning. An Ace-sponsored survey of 181 senior executives, conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit, revealed that 40% of respondents focused more on loss of data than other issues, including systems failure, human error and natural disasters. In addition, more than half believed the volume and severity of operational risks had increased.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel