A recent survey by Norwich Union found that 50% of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) said they would be happy to receive their business documents electronically. The question is, does this represent a disappointing figure for the increasingly technology-friendly insurance industry?
Simon Briault, a spokesperson for the Federation of Small Businesses, says the 50% figure is "not necessarily a surprise". He explains: "Some small businesses are concerned about security and are still more
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?