Zurich Municipal is promoting a new 24-hour Crimeline service, to which the public can anonymously report incidents of anti-social behaviour. The risk and insurance solutions provider will market the hotline, while claims management and loss adjuster Cunningham Lindsey will run it. Andrew Jepp, Zurich Municipal's head of housing, said: "Crimeline has been designed to give honest people a simple solution to a growing problem, information is treated confidentially and can lead to an anti
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?