The Environment Agency is warning that too many people are ignoring the risk of flooding in this country.
New research has revealed alarming levels of complacency among households at the risk of flooding from rivers and the sea, despite the increasing frequency of flooding at home and abroad.
Barbara Young, chief executive of the Environment Agency, said: "Although we're unlikely to see flooding in the UK like that caused by the Boxing Day tsunami and Hurricane Katrina, there is still a signif
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do