The Environment Agency is warning that too many people are ignoring the risk of flooding in this country.
New research has revealed alarming levels of complacency among households at the risk of flooding from rivers and the sea, despite the increasing frequency of flooding at home and abroad.
Barbara Young, chief executive of the Environment Agency, said: "Although we're unlikely to see flooding in the UK like that caused by the Boxing Day tsunami and Hurricane Katrina, there is still a signif
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks