NIG is concerned that there may be problems with some business placedthrough Preston Whiteside on behalf of customers and other brokers.
The insurer said it believed that some of that business was placed with itthrough another source, even though Preston does not have an NIG agency,and NIG had not agreed to any sub-agency arrangements with it.
The insurer is writing to customers who may be affected, enclosing copiesof the proposal form it holds for them and asking them to check detailsand repl
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017