NIG is concerned that there may be problems with some business placedthrough Preston Whiteside on behalf of customers and other brokers.
The insurer said it believed that some of that business was placed with itthrough another source, even though Preston does not have an NIG agency,and NIG had not agreed to any sub-agency arrangements with it.
The insurer is writing to customers who may be affected, enclosing copiesof the proposal form it holds for them and asking them to check detailsand repl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData