NIG is concerned that there may be problems with some business placedthrough Preston Whiteside on behalf of customers and other brokers.
The insurer said it believed that some of that business was placed with itthrough another source, even though Preston does not have an NIG agency,and NIG had not agreed to any sub-agency arrangements with it.
The insurer is writing to customers who may be affected, enclosing copiesof the proposal form it holds for them and asking them to check detailsand
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club