Barely a day goes by without us reading or hearing about the market attractiveness of the small to medium sized enterprise (SME) sector. Whilst this undoubtedly presents opportunities for brokers, high market attractiveness inevitably means competition.
For brokers shifting their emphasis from personal lines to commercial lines, the real winners will be those that can adapt their business model most effectively to address the differences between these two arenas.
A snapshot of the operating
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress