Barely a day goes by without us reading or hearing about the market attractiveness of the small to medium sized enterprise (SME) sector. Whilst this undoubtedly presents opportunities for brokers, high market attractiveness inevitably means competition.
For brokers shifting their emphasis from personal lines to commercial lines, the real winners will be those that can adapt their business model most effectively to address the differences between these two arenas.
A snapshot of the operating mo
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April