Zurich Municipal Management Services (ZMMS) has launched its new Project Toolkit, which it claims will provide organisations with the necessary tools to increase the chances of a project's success.
ZMMS stated that, according to the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), 60% of all major projects and programmes realise no overall benefit - resulting in a lack of realistic assessment of costs, advantages and timescales.
The company claimed that the Project Toolkit will help project managers to de
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData