Zurich Municipal Management Services (ZMMS) has launched its new Project Toolkit, which it claims will provide organisations with the necessary tools to increase the chances of a project's success.
ZMMS stated that, according to the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), 60% of all major projects and programmes realise no overall benefit - resulting in a lack of realistic assessment of costs, advantages and timescales.
The company claimed that the Project Toolkit will help project managers to de
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017