Northern insurance broker Smart & Cook believes change must result from investigations into the UK's liability insurance market, after it highlighted research that showed that thousands of firms were operating without cover.
The Harrogate-based broker has been calling upon the Government through the media throughout the latter part of 2002 to take action to resolve the situation.
In addition, new research by a top insurance company has shown that some 16,000 small and medium-sized enterprises
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups