Road tolls, a drive towards greener transport and low mileage, and insureds complaining of subsidising others - no wonder there are calls for alternatives to the traditional motor policy. Add to this the aggressive competition in the UK motor market and, again, it is no surprise that insurers are looking to gain an edge. Pay as you drive (PAYD) schemes have been at the conceptual stage for a long time, so it is astonishing, given all the increasing pressures on insurers, that so far only two mai
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April