With the Association of British Insurers (ABI) estimating that 3.7% of all insurance premiums result from fraud loss, cognitive testing - checking the legitimacy of claims through psychological questioning - is being heralded by many insurers as the next big thing for fighting fraudulent claims.
The results claimed by some insurers are very impressive, with recent announcements indicating that the process can lead to 30% of claims being withdrawn. However, it also raises two important questio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData