Theories abound as to how much the UK climate has changed and indeed, how much it will continue to change over the next 50-100 years, but the truth is that no one really knows. What is beyond doubt is that however much the climate alters, it will be insurance industry that pick up the tab.
Severe weather already costs the UK insurance industry up to £3.3bn a year in insured losses, and the hotter, drier summers and warmer, milder winters predicted could lead to increased subsidence and floodi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?