The London insurance market said it had taken a step forward towards reforming its processes by enabling brokers and underwriters to process claims electronically. A repository for Electronic Claims Files (ECF) has now been made available to all Lloyd's managing agents and brokers, in order to reduce the need for paper files and to make the whole claims process faster and more efficient. ECF will also provide Lloyd's managing agents with a single integrated service to manage the process for
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?