It is a trend in the insurance industry that has sparked debate, research, marketing campaigns and a division of opinion, but do offshoring and outsourcing have a future role in the market?
Both practices have been hot topics for debate since the likes of Norwich Union (NU) decided to move the bulk of their general insurance operations to India. However, while certain insurers followed suit, there has since been a backlash, with some companies now returning their operations to the UK.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey