It is a trend in the insurance industry that has sparked debate, research, marketing campaigns and a division of opinion, but do offshoring and outsourcing have a future role in the market?
Both practices have been hot topics for debate since the likes of Norwich Union (NU) decided to move the bulk of their general insurance operations to India. However, while certain insurers followed suit, there has since been a backlash, with some companies now returning their operations to the UK.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData