Thousands of company car and van drivers are exposing themselves to unnecessary levels of risk, according to statistics obtained from 10,000 employees who have undertaken Data Programmes' CD-Rom or online fleet risk assessment. The assessments take into account the driver's age, the type of vehicle they drive and journeys they usually make. Of the drivers assessed since the system was launched in 2002, 5% of drivers were classed as high risk, 20% medium to high risk, 30% medium risk, and 45%
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData