Through an application of common sense in the workplace and a technical understanding of industries, risk management seeks to reduce the possibility of claims, thereby saving money for insurers while reducing premiums.
The role has evolved over the years, particularly as industry has developed a more sophisticated approach to health and safety and environmental management, which in turn has been translated into desirable social progress.
Mark Humphreys has been working in health and safety and
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies