Through an application of common sense in the workplace and a technical understanding of industries, risk management seeks to reduce the possibility of claims, thereby saving money for insurers while reducing premiums.
The role has evolved over the years, particularly as industry has developed a more sophisticated approach to health and safety and environmental management, which in turn has been translated into desirable social progress.
Mark Humphreys has been working in health and safety and
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018