The premium finance marketplace has grown rapidly over recent years, with an increasing number of brokers recognising its worth as a valid alternative to using an insurer's scheme. However, many have still not been persuaded to change their way of doing business.
Premium finance offers a kaleidoscope of advantages, but none is as attractive as the prospect of increased profits. Of course, customer satisfaction and streamlined administration all go some way towards encouraging the broker to us
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April