James Hallam is a mainly commercial lines business based in the City of London and around the M25. It has ambitious plans to grow its gross written premium from £32m to £70m by the end of 2008.
Buying complementary profitable businesses is a key part of their strategy and it has made three acquisitions in the past 18 months and more are expected in the future as part of the group's plan.
Managing director Paul Anscombe is a big fan of premium finance, saying, "It's good for clients, and it's g
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks