James Hallam is a mainly commercial lines business based in the City of London and around the M25. It has ambitious plans to grow its gross written premium from £32m to £70m by the end of 2008.
Buying complementary profitable businesses is a key part of their strategy and it has made three acquisitions in the past 18 months and more are expected in the future as part of the group's plan.
Managing director Paul Anscombe is a big fan of premium finance, saying, "It's good for clients, and it's
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018