James Hallam is a mainly commercial lines business based in the City of London and around the M25. It has ambitious plans to grow its gross written premium from £32m to £70m by the end of 2008.
Buying complementary profitable businesses is a key part of their strategy and it has made three acquisitions in the past 18 months and more are expected in the future as part of the group's plan.
Managing director Paul Anscombe is a big fan of premium finance, saying, "It's good for clients, and it's g
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed