A new Environment Agency (EA) online land assessment tool could make brokers' property insurance deals faster, cheaper and much more accurate.
The Complete Property Search Report, drawing on information from a range of specialist data providers as well as using the EA's own information sources, will include historical land use, flood risk and contaminated land issues.
Utilising the EA's new enhanced flood map, the report will advise whether an area is at risk and whether the risk is considered
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product