A new Environment Agency (EA) online land assessment tool could make brokers' property insurance deals faster, cheaper and much more accurate.
The Complete Property Search Report, drawing on information from a range of specialist data providers as well as using the EA's own information sources, will include historical land use, flood risk and contaminated land issues.
Utilising the EA's new enhanced flood map, the report will advise whether an area is at risk and whether the risk is considered
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?