A new Environment Agency (EA) online land assessment tool could make brokers' property insurance deals faster, cheaper and much more accurate.
The Complete Property Search Report, drawing on information from a range of specialist data providers as well as using the EA's own information sources, will include historical land use, flood risk and contaminated land issues.
Utilising the EA's new enhanced flood map, the report will advise whether an area is at risk and whether the risk is considered
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups