Insurance companies can work together to beat fraud, without losing competitive advantage, according to one IT consultancy.
While many organisations are concerned that sharing customer information means sharing competitive advantage, specialist IT consultancy, Detica, has stated that it can be done without giving vital information to rival organisations.
"The Financial Services Authority estimates the financial sector is losing £11bn per year to economic crime and fraudsters recognise that the
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017