Insurance companies can work together to beat fraud, without losing competitive advantage, according to one IT consultancy.
While many organisations are concerned that sharing customer information means sharing competitive advantage, specialist IT consultancy, Detica, has stated that it can be done without giving vital information to rival organisations.
"The Financial Services Authority estimates the financial sector is losing £11bn per year to economic crime and fraudsters recognise that the
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty