Insurance companies can work together to beat fraud, without losing competitive advantage, according to one IT consultancy.
While many organisations are concerned that sharing customer information means sharing competitive advantage, specialist IT consultancy, Detica, has stated that it can be done without giving vital information to rival organisations.
"The Financial Services Authority estimates the financial sector is losing £11bn per year to economic crime and fraudsters recognise that the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData