Would you be able to identify which member of your team is suffering a personal crisis which may impact on their working life?
The recent case of an anaesthetist who blamed stress following his suspension for taking drugs stolen from the hospital highlights how hidden problems have the potential to snowball into major crises in the workplace.
In this situation, it was only discovered that the individual in question had been injecting himself with painkillers 100 times stronger than heroin, whe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel