Would you be able to identify which member of your team is suffering a personal crisis which may impact on their working life?
The recent case of an anaesthetist who blamed stress following his suspension for taking drugs stolen from the hospital highlights how hidden problems have the potential to snowball into major crises in the workplace.
In this situation, it was only discovered that the individual in question had been injecting himself with painkillers 100 times stronger than heroin, whe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti