Would you be able to identify which member of your team is suffering a personal crisis which may impact on their working life?
The recent case of an anaesthetist who blamed stress following his suspension for taking drugs stolen from the hospital highlights how hidden problems have the potential to snowball into major crises in the workplace.
In this situation, it was only discovered that the individual in question had been injecting himself with painkillers 100 times stronger than heroin,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?