Considering a new IT systems provider? Getting high-tech and having cutting-edge applications is all very well, but what of the practicalities of taking the leap? After all, this is a drawn-out process, one that will have a disruptive impact on any business and can take up to a year before full implementation is achieved.
So why would any business even consider swapping their IT systems with all the accompanying grief and disruption that this brings? The reasons for changing and the range of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData