Commercially, these are unforgiving times. While the experience of the last few years has shown the capacity of technology to change the way brokers and insurers transact commercial business, there have been few developments to support the broker/client interface.
E-mail use is on the increase and many brokers now have a web presence, but this is often not much more than an internet 'shop window'. For an increasingly techno-savvy marketplace, this kind of 'e-lipservice' won't do.
But, hang on.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?