Commercially, these are unforgiving times. While the experience of the last few years has shown the capacity of technology to change the way brokers and insurers transact commercial business, there have been few developments to support the broker/client interface.
E-mail use is on the increase and many brokers now have a web presence, but this is often not much more than an internet 'shop window'. For an increasingly techno-savvy marketplace, this kind of 'e-lipservice' won't do.
But, hang on.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners