Commercially, these are unforgiving times. While the experience of the last few years has shown the capacity of technology to change the way brokers and insurers transact commercial business, there have been few developments to support the broker/client interface.
E-mail use is on the increase and many brokers now have a web presence, but this is often not much more than an internet 'shop window'. For an increasingly techno-savvy marketplace, this kind of 'e-lipservice' won't do.
But, hang on.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017