The secretary of state for Work and Pensions, John Hutton, said he plans to work with insurers to ensure faster compensation for mesothelioma sufferers and their families.
Although acknowledging that no amount of money would ever compensate individuals and families for the suffering and loss caused by mesothelioma, Mr Hutton pressed home the message that it was "doubly important that the process for claiming compensation did not add to the distress experienced by individuals and their familie
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData