Fire safety engineering is not exactly a title guaranteed to persuade someone to set aside time from their busy broking day to indulge in a two-page article dedicated to the subject. However, it is a subject that has a growing relevance to any business. For the uninitiated, it is important to first get an idea of exactly what fire safety engineering is, where it has come from and, perhaps, where it is going.
First things first, fire safety engineering is an alternative to the well-established nat
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData