Traditionally, the threat of fire has presented the biggest risk to the insurance industry, but the rise in water damage claims has caused insurers and brokers alike to sit up and take notice. Moreover, to add insult to injury, this is not a factor that is isolated - like fire, the risk of water damage has spread from construction sites to residential and commercial properties.
Research conducted by Lockton's real estate and construction division indicates that property professionals are becoming
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed