At Folgate Warren Hill, the focus has always been quite clear. We have positioned ourselves to provide business and personal insurance solutions to the small and medium sized enterprise (SME) market. It's as simple as that, but it's certainly not straightforward when you consider the shape and nature of the market we're dealing with.
First of all, the definitions of exactly what constitutes an SME can be misleading. The most commonly applied theories are based simply on staff or revenue level
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed