Toad Group, the vehicle and insurance services specialist, has purchased a further 24% in a 'black box' technology company, which it says will combat fraudulent claims.
21st Century Crime Prevention Services, of which Toad now owns 49%, specialises in 'black box' technology for the public transport sector through its digital recorder PROGuard, which records CCTV images and vehicle data for use in accident and insurance claims.
By recording images from the vehicle, data regarding the movement o
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April