Toad Group, the vehicle and insurance services specialist, has purchased a further 24% in a 'black box' technology company, which it says will combat fraudulent claims.
21st Century Crime Prevention Services, of which Toad now owns 49%, specialises in 'black box' technology for the public transport sector through its digital recorder PROGuard, which records CCTV images and vehicle data for use in accident and insurance claims.
By recording images from the vehicle, data regarding the movement
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners