Describing a day in the life of a Lloyd's underwriter as 'typical' is a contradiction in terms because no two are ever the same. Despite the traditions, customs and eccentricities inherent in an institution like Lloyd's, its working environment, much like its business, is ever changing.
To an outsider, the institution's distinct business practices and culture may appear out dated, old fashioned and even inefficient, but the reality is much different. Lloyd's is a market which is constantly ad
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData