In the thralls of the 2005 General Election campaign, Home Secretary Charles Clarke declared the government's commitment to a justice system commanding the confidence of the public, based on clear and effective laws. He added that the laws on corporate manslaughter at that time held neither characteristic. However, the long list of recommendations to the draft Corporate Manslaughter Bill - proposed by the Home Affairs and Work and Pensions Committee in December 2005 - has left insurers,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?