The extent of the damage at Buncefield could be compared to that of a terrorist bomb, previously seen in such places as London and Manchester. However, the explosion was much more powerful - registering 2.4 on the Richter scale. As a result damage was over a much wider area, with properties affected several kilometres away. In fact, the noise was heard 300km from the Hemel Hempstead area. When I visited the scene I saw the metal cladding of many buildings ripped open like sardine cans - grap
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData