Sceptics may be surprised how far intermediary websites havedeveloped over the past 12 months and by their growing array of innovativefeatures and facilities. Of course, I am not suggesting that the UKinsurance sector has gone 'technology crazy', but it is beginning to wakeup to the growing demand from its clients for access to useful onlinefacilities.
The cost of developing large and complex e-commerce facilities used to putus all off, but recently launched, insurer-led, web-based quote-and-
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData