The Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB) has teamed up with First Assist in launching a legal expenses scheme to provide victims of uninsured motorists with free legal advice.
The service is enabled by a new website, the Motor Insurance Database Information System (MIDIS), which taps into the MIB's database, the Motor Insurance Database (MID), to ensure more efficient resolution of accidents involving uninsured drivers.
Solicitors access the system to ascertain whether or not there is a record of insu
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack