The Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB) has teamed up with First Assist in launching a legal expenses scheme to provide victims of uninsured motorists with free legal advice.
The service is enabled by a new website, the Motor Insurance Database Information System (MIDIS), which taps into the MIB's database, the Motor Insurance Database (MID), to ensure more efficient resolution of accidents involving uninsured drivers.
Solicitors access the system to ascertain whether or not there is a record of insu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData