Hopes have been raised in the past year by successive rate hikes within the private motor market, and some analysts have cautiously predicted that this may at last be the first tentative signs of a hardening market. With the two largest private motor insurers, Norwich Union (NU) and Royal Bank of Scotland, introducing significant rate increases, there is a new optimism in the market that other insurers will follow suit and kick-start the market after years of rate depression.
According to AA
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed