Premium finance providers could be described as being like toys when you are a child; the current one is always better than the last, but you are always on the look out for something more exciting. What is even better is that you can have two on the go at once.
Over the years, I have dealt with several finance houses. The key differentiator is usually revenue, with the penalty that you pay for a higher commission as there is an increased workload. On a general level, I found that I was becomi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do