Independent research conducted on motor policyholders has revealed that 25% of claimants are unhappy with the quality of service they receive from their insurance provider.
Professor Merlin Stone, IBM Professor of Relationship Marketing at Bristol Business School, who conducted the study, said: "Our research found that, once a claim takes place, the customer's mindset changes and they are more likely to look for a value-added proposition.
"Insurers tend to manage their claims badly and have
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey