Independent research conducted on motor policyholders has revealed that 25% of claimants are unhappy with the quality of service they receive from their insurance provider.
Professor Merlin Stone, IBM Professor of Relationship Marketing at Bristol Business School, who conducted the study, said: "Our research found that, once a claim takes place, the customer's mindset changes and they are more likely to look for a value-added proposition.
"Insurers tend to manage their claims badly and have ba
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017