Independent research conducted on motor policyholders has revealed that 25% of claimants are unhappy with the quality of service they receive from their insurance provider.
Professor Merlin Stone, IBM Professor of Relationship Marketing at Bristol Business School, who conducted the study, said: "Our research found that, once a claim takes place, the customer's mindset changes and they are more likely to look for a value-added proposition.
"Insurers tend to manage their claims badly and have ba
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData