As the economic climate continues to worsen, professionals now find themselves increasingly the target of litigation. Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom suggests there is a widely held expectation among companies and in-house counsel that litigation will increase as a result of the worsening economic conditions. It is important, then, that brokers be prepared for all the possible implications of this for them.
In this climate insurers are likely to be doubly vigilant about th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData