E-Systems is an internet intermediary which provides internet trading facilities for other insurance organisations and consumer brands. Established during the boom or bust excitement of the dot.com era the business was acquired by the existing management team during 2001.
Since then the business has undergone considerable restructuring with a greater emphasis on creating a sustainable competitive advantage.
Appropriate application of technology was to become a key feature of the business strat
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups