E-Systems is an internet intermediary which provides internet trading facilities for other insurance organisations and consumer brands. Established during the boom or bust excitement of the dot.com era the business was acquired by the existing management team during 2001.
Since then the business has undergone considerable restructuring with a greater emphasis on creating a sustainable competitive advantage.
Appropriate application of technology was to become a key feature of the business strat
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m