How do you ensure the honesty of your employees?
An increasing array of technical tools along with psychological and cognitive techniques are being implemented across the industry to reduce the instances of deception by policy holders. Yet the same diligence also needs to be in place internally to guard against any risk of fraud committed by your own employees.
High profile cases such as the PA at investment bank Goldman Sachs, who was convicted of stealing £4.3m, have raised the awareness of
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product