How do you ensure the honesty of your employees?
An increasing array of technical tools along with psychological and cognitive techniques are being implemented across the industry to reduce the instances of deception by policy holders. Yet the same diligence also needs to be in place internally to guard against any risk of fraud committed by your own employees.
High profile cases such as the PA at investment bank Goldman Sachs, who was convicted of stealing £4.3m, have raised the awareness of
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups