How do you ensure the honesty of your employees?
An increasing array of technical tools along with psychological and cognitive techniques are being implemented across the industry to reduce the instances of deception by policy holders. Yet the same diligence also needs to be in place internally to guard against any risk of fraud committed by your own employees.
High profile cases such as the PA at investment bank Goldman Sachs, who was convicted of stealing £4.3m, have raised the awareness of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?