Allianz Cornhill is calling on fleet and motor trade policyholders to make greater use of the Motor Insurance Database (MID) to help the industry fight uninsured drivers.
Under the fourth EU Motor Insurance Directive, policyholders are obliged to register their vehicles on the MID within 14 days or face a fine of up to £5,000. Tightening of policy conditions or possible refusal of claims involving vehicles not notified are also possible.
Allianz Cornhill is responsible for inputting policy dat
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future