Allianz Cornhill is calling on fleet and motor trade policyholders to make greater use of the Motor Insurance Database (MID) to help the industry fight uninsured drivers.
Under the fourth EU Motor Insurance Directive, policyholders are obliged to register their vehicles on the MID within 14 days or face a fine of up to £5,000. Tightening of policy conditions or possible refusal of claims involving vehicles not notified are also possible.
Allianz Cornhill is responsible for inputting policy dat
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData