Allianz Cornhill is calling on fleet and motor trade policyholders to make greater use of the Motor Insurance Database (MID) to help the industry fight uninsured drivers.
Under the fourth EU Motor Insurance Directive, policyholders are obliged to register their vehicles on the MID within 14 days or face a fine of up to £5,000. Tightening of policy conditions or possible refusal of claims involving vehicles not notified are also possible.
Allianz Cornhill is responsible for inputting policy
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business