No one would buy a new microwave and only use it as a clock in the kitchen, or pay a monthly mobile phone contract just because they need an alarm clock. And certainly no one would spend £20,000 on a new car just to sit in their garage and listen to the radio. Why, then, would a business invest in a full functionality software system and only take advantage of its invoicing tool?
Many insurance software providers say this is not uncommon in the broking sector - the majority barely scratch the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?