Lloyd's has taken measures to ease the passage of brokers wishing to access the market, as it continued with its three-year strategy of delivering the "platform of choice". Lloyd's said it had streamlined the authorisation procedures for broker entrants to "make it more efficient", eliminating duplication with the Financial Services Authority. In effect, the process would be cut from six to eight weeks to just one to two weeks, and also see the removal of routine annual reporting requirement
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData