Over the past 10 years, there have been around 2.4m arson attacks resulting in 32,000 injuries and 1,200 deaths in Britain. In fact, more than half of all fires are started deliberately and estimates now put the annual cost of arson to the UK economy at £2.2bn. However, many deliberate fires could be prevented.
With rising vandalism - particularly on industrial estates - good housekeeping and vigilance is essential. For example, waste materials should be cleared regularly - especially in secl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData