A new survey has revealed that the number one criterion that influences a financial organisation's choice of business continuity provider is the proximity of their recovery centre.
Of the 200 businesses surveyed by SunGard Availability Services, a provider of business continuity services, 45% were from the finance sector - 53% of these offer financial services, and 21% of these respondents offer insurance services.
Overall figures show that for 36% of respondents the location of recovery centr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover