A new survey has revealed that the number one criterion that influences a financial organisation's choice of business continuity provider is the proximity of their recovery centre.
Of the 200 businesses surveyed by SunGard Availability Services, a provider of business continuity services, 45% were from the finance sector - 53% of these offer financial services, and 21% of these respondents offer insurance services.
Overall figures show that for 36% of respondents the location of recovery
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business