A new survey has revealed that the number one criterion that influences a financial organisation's choice of business continuity provider is the proximity of their recovery centre.
Of the 200 businesses surveyed by SunGard Availability Services, a provider of business continuity services, 45% were from the finance sector - 53% of these offer financial services, and 21% of these respondents offer insurance services.
Overall figures show that for 36% of respondents the location of recovery centr
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future