Brokers are still dissatisfied with how insurers manage their claims, despite heavy investment in claims handling systems.
A new survey, conducted by Deloitte, found that almost one third of brokers rated the claims services provided by insurers as 'poor' and over half of brokers 'damned' claims services with faint praise by describing them as 'fair'. A mere 1% of brokers polled considered these services as excellent.
According to Angus Tucker, author of the report, although many insurers have
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income