Brokers are still dissatisfied with how insurers manage their claims, despite heavy investment in claims handling systems.
A new survey, conducted by Deloitte, found that almost one third of brokers rated the claims services provided by insurers as 'poor' and over half of brokers 'damned' claims services with faint praise by describing them as 'fair'. A mere 1% of brokers polled considered these services as excellent.
According to Angus Tucker, author of the report, although many insurers have
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business