Brokers are still dissatisfied with how insurers manage their claims, despite heavy investment in claims handling systems.
A new survey, conducted by Deloitte, found that almost one third of brokers rated the claims services provided by insurers as 'poor' and over half of brokers 'damned' claims services with faint praise by describing them as 'fair'. A mere 1% of brokers polled considered these services as excellent.
According to Angus Tucker, author of the report, although many insurers have
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017