Is there an individual or business in the UK that does not qualify for at least one insurance scheme? Most people and businesses could buy cover through a host of affinity operations, such as utility providers, motoring associations, sports clubs, trade associations and professional bodies.
In addition, direct mail and the internet have boosted affinity marketing. Personal and commercial buyers are increasingly comfortable with buying a scheme policy online or over the phone. As such, it is v
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017