If the motto of the Olympics is "stronger, higher, faster", then the mantra of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) trading has become "slicker, quicker, and cheaper".
However, although a solution that looks to deliver on these principles is now available, there is still considerable discussion about its merits and perhaps still a little reluctance to participate in some quarters. The continuing imarket debate is, of course, healthy but as they say, 'you've got to be in it to win it'.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?