If the motto of the Olympics is "stronger, higher, faster", then the mantra of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) trading has become "slicker, quicker, and cheaper".
However, although a solution that looks to deliver on these principles is now available, there is still considerable discussion about its merits and perhaps still a little reluctance to participate in some quarters. The continuing imarket debate is, of course, healthy but as they say, 'you've got to be in it to win it'.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m