If the motto of the Olympics is "stronger, higher, faster", then the mantra of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) trading has become "slicker, quicker, and cheaper".
However, although a solution that looks to deliver on these principles is now available, there is still considerable discussion about its merits and perhaps still a little reluctance to participate in some quarters. The continuing imarket debate is, of course, healthy but as they say, 'you've got to be in it to win it'.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups