With constant talk of climate change and the predictions of a long, hot and dry summer to come, it would be understandable if insurers and insureds were getting worried about the potential threat of subsidence.
In addition, given the Association of British Insurers (ABI) figures - which show that the industry paid out £302m in claims last year alone and that there has been a 50% increase in claims in the past five years - they would be right to worry.
The ABI report does not make comfortable r
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017